Manage your FSA when on the go with this easy-to-use app.
Your FSA in the Palm of Your Hand
You’ll love the convenience of the FSAFEDS app! It’s free, and the quickest way to manage your FSA. With the app, you can:
- Check your balance
- Submit claims by snapping photos of receipts
- Sign up and receive account alerts by text or email
- View and edit your account profile
- Have your dependent care provider sign directly in the app to create an electronic receipt
- Maintain a list of providers so you don’t have to retype contact information
Download this free app to your mobile device, then log in using the same username and password as your online account. (Your account must be registered before you can use the FSAFEDS app.)
Submit Claims Anytime, Anywhere
Ready to use the app to submit a claim? Here’s what to do:
- Log in and select Submit Receipt or Claim
- Select whether to submit a claim or pay a provider
- Follow the prompts to enter claim details
- Use the app to take a photo of your receipt or upload a photo from your mobile device
- Tap Submit Claim to authorize the claim and finish the submission
It’s that easy, and you’ll send in your claim in a matter of moments.
How to Use the Mobile App
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.