Your resource to keep you informed of important dates and plan changes.
Apr 3, 2019
Claims Deadline Reminder
Now is the time to make sure you've submitted all your 2018 FSAFEDS claims. All claims for the 2018 benefit period must be received no later than 11:59 p.m., Eastern Time, on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. Any 2018 claims received after this time will not be reimbursed. Don't miss a savings opportunity!
- If you re-enrolled for 2019, the Health Care FSA (HCFSA) or Limited Expense FSA (LEX HCFSA) allows you to carry over up to $500 into the 2019 benefit period. If you did not re-enroll or you have a balance that exceeds the carryover amount, those unused funds will be forfeited after April 30, 2019.
- The Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA) allowed you to continue spending your 2018 funds until March 15, 2019. Make sure you submit all eligible expenses incurred through March 15, 2019. Funds remaining in your account after April 30, 2019 will be forfeited.
- To be sure you haven't missed filing any eligible expenses, just check the claims payments in your online account against your 2018 receipts. Log in now to check your claims and payments.
- For Pick and Process paperless reimbursement (HCFSA and LEX HCFSA only), be sure that you've selected all your eligible expenses and scheduled them for payment.
- If you need help determining what expenses are eligible, you can view the eligible expense lists.
Need to call us?
Toll-Free Number for Overseas Participants:
FSAFEDS Benefits Counselors are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. Eastern Time.
Other Ways to Contact Us
FSAFEDS Program - Claims
P.O. Box 14127
Lexington, KY 40512-4127
Log into your online account and select “Contact Us,” then “Secure Message Center.”
+1 650-577-5294 (toll-free)